Ph.D. in Computer Science
2018 - present (Anticipated: May 2020)
Master in Computer Science
2016 - 2018
Morgantown, West Virginia
West Virginia University demonstrated remarkable scale and diversity of opportunity.
It pushed me to expand, challenge, and adjust my worldview. My recent coursework has included
Social Computing, Advance Artificial Intelligent, Advanced Data Mining, Computer Vision and machine learning.
- Sentence Classifier: Classify sentence to multiple class via doc2vec in python.
- Edge detection: Detect and draw the circle from a picture via C++.
- Gaussian pyramid: Implement Gaussian pyramid and Luplcian pyramid without openCV via C++.
- ChiMerge: Implement ChiMerge  via python
- Kmean: Using python to implement K mean on MNIST dataset without sklearn module
- PCA: Using python to implement PCA without sklearn package